lol F10 SCXD Veterinary Disinfectant
The high dilution rates mean that F10 SCXD is one of the most cost-effective disinfectant/cleaners on the market.
F10 is a veterinary disinfectant which achieves a broad spectrum kill of potentially harmful micro-organisms. It is active against bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores. It is an excellent product for achieving a high level of bio security effectively and safely as it poses no hazard to yourself and is completely safe to use in presence of animals when used at recommended concentrations.
What is F10 used for?
F10 is used for effective and safe general disinfection of all hard surfaces (such as tables, floors and cages), and for animal housekeeping procedures (such as the cleaning of food and water bowls and bedding).
F10 SCXD has the same broad spectrum of kill as F10 SC but with added detergent to provide a ‘one-step’ product for light duty cleaning and disinfection in routine hygiene applications. It is a soapy liquid with a slight pine fragrance and a green appearance.
Uses for F10 SCXD Veterinary Disinfectant/ Cleanser
- Safe and effective cleansing whilst reducing the microbial load
- Cleaning and disinfection of: floors; walls; tiles; kennels/cages; food and drink bowls; bedding; tables and basins
- Due to the cleaning detergent contained in F10 SCXD, any food bowls or instruments that are to come in close contact with animals should be washed with clean water to ensure no soap residue is left
- Once cleaned, spraying with F10 SC solution and allowing to air dry will ensure continued disinfection during storage
Recommended Dilution Rates for F10SCXD
- General disinfection at 1:500 (2ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:250 (4ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Parvovirus or PBFD at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)