F10 Hand Scrub is a broad spectrum, high level disinfecting scrub with rapid kill times of bacteria, viruses and fungi. It is non-irritant and contains emollients to prevent hands drying out.
- Surgical level hand scrub and pre-op preparation
- Contains the F10 core actives with high levels of skin care components and is therefore broad spectrum effective, yet safe and mild.
- Proven zero skin irritation hazard on both intact and abraded skin.
- It is an ideal alternative to preparations containing chlorhexidene or iodine and will not cause skin irritations.
- Contains skin emollients to counter skin drying experiences with other surgical scrubs.
- Proven residual action. Use pre and post-operatively to provide long lasting protection.
- Fast-acting and will eliminate gram positive bacteria, e.g. Staphylococcus spp in 15 seconds and gram negative, e.g. Clostridium difficle, Pseudomonas spp. and yeasts, e.g. Candida albicans in 30 seconds.
- For a contact time of 1 minute, F10 Hand Scrub will achieve a (exceeding 100,000,000 times reduction in cell counts) and after repeated challenges still achieve 99.99999 % kill for a residual period of 3 hours.