Beaphar FIPROtec® Spot-On for Medium Dogs is an effective and affordable veterinary strength medicine to control fleas and ticks on your dog. Containing the well-known active ingredient fipronil, Beaphar FIPROtec® Spot-On for Medium Dogs effectively kills fleas for up to five weeks and kills ticks for up to four weeks
Suitable for dogs from 8 weeks of age and weighing 10–20kg.
All pets are at risks from fleas, even dogs that don’t go outside very much, as we can bring them in on our clothes. It is important to establish a regular flea control routine for your pets and your home.
95% of the flea’s life cycle is in the home. When tackling a flea problem, in addition to treating your pet, always use a household insecticide, such as Beaphar FLEAtec Household Flea Spray or Beaphar Extra Long Lasting Household Flea Fogger for your home.
How to use:
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT LEAFLET AND PACKAGING BEFORE USE.
Do not remove the pipette from the foil blister until you are ready to use the product.
Weigh your dog carefully before application to ensure they weigh between 10–20kg. If your dog weighs more than 20kg, please use Beaphar FIPROtec® Spot-On for Large Dogs.
1. Use the easy-peel corners to remove the pipette from its blister pack.
2. Holding the pipette upright, tap the neck section to ensure the contents fall back into the body of the pipette.
3. Carefully snip off the top of the pipette using scissors.
4. Part your dog’s fur between the shoulder blades and place the tip of the pipette onto the skin.
5. Apply half the pipette between the shoulder blades and apply half at the base of the neck, directly onto the skin.
Do not allow children to play with your pet until the fur is fully dry.
For continuous protection, reapply Beaphar FIPROtec® Spot-On for Medium Dogs every four weeks.
Product reference 15554UK 1 pipette
Product reference 15589UK 4 pipettes
Product reference 15681UK 6 pipettes