F10 Germicidal Treatment Shampoo with Insecticide*
F10 Germicidal Treatment Shampoo with Insecticide combines the benefits of the F10 Germicidal Treatment Shampoo (highly efficient at treating yeast (Malasseziasis) and fungal conditions, such as ringworm, as well as helping to control superficial bacterial infections). with the inclusion of cypermethrin insecticide which gives additional control against fleas, lice and deters flies.
- Where control of external parasites is needed F10 Germicidal Treatment Shampoo with Insecticide should be used. The inclusion of cypermethrin provides good antiparasitic control and the germicidal action of the F10 actives is effective in treating associated skin infections.
Directions for use:
- For heavily soiled coats it may be necessary to first wash using F10 Germicidal Treatment Shampoo. Wash off and immediately wash with F10® Germicidal Treatment Shampoo with insecticide.
- Where a preliminary wash was not necessary, thoroughly wet the coat and work the shampoo all over the body and into a lather (this can sometimes be assisted by pre-diluting the shampoo to make it easier to work with).
- Leave for 20 minutes or longer if possible and then rinse off with clean water.
- Repeat the treatment every other day for up to three times or as directed by the veterinarian.
Warning – As it contains Cypermethrin, it should not be used on cats
-Do not contaminate waterways as toxic to aquatic life