F10CL 1 Litre Avian Disinfectant Concentrate
The high dilution rates mean that F10 is one of the most cost-effective disinfectant/cleaners on the market.
F10 CL Avian Disinfectant is a concentrated disinfectant which achieves a broad spectrum kill of a wide range of potentially harmful micro-organisms.
Whilst highly effective in all situations, it is formulated to be active against those bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores that specifically affect birds. It is an excellent product for achieving a high level of biosecurity effectively and safely. It is completely safe to use in presence of all animals and poses no personal or bio-hazard when used at the recommended concentrations. For best results F10CL Avian disinfectant should be allowed to air dry i.e. do not wash off.
Uses for F10 CL Avian Disinfectant Cleaner
- Effective and safe general disinfection of all hard surfaces (such as tables, floors, incubators, brooders, hand rearing equipment and cages)
- For animal housekeeping procedures (such as the cleaning of food and water bowls and bedding)
- F10CL Avian Disinfectant can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning to provide additional biosecurity
- Fogging of entire rooms and hard to reach surfaces
- Fogging of air spaces to eliminate air-borne micro-organisms
Recommended dilution rates of F10CL Avian Disinfectant
- General disinfection at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:50 (20ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Circovirus (PBFD) at 1:20 (50ml in 1 litre)