F10 CLXD Avian Disinfectant Cleanser 1 Litre Concentrate
The high dilution rates mean that F10 is one of the most cost-effective disinfectant/cleaners on the market.
F10CLXD Concentrated Veterinary Disinfectant Cleanser has the same broad spectrum of kill as F10CL but with added detergent to provide a ‘one-step’ product for light duty cleaning and disinfection in routine hygiene applications.
It is a soapy liquid with a slight pine fragrance and a green appearance.
Uses for F10CLXD Avian Disinfectant Cleanser
- Safe and effective cleansing whilst reducing the microbial load
- Cleaning and disinfection of hard surfaces such as bird rooms, floors; walls; tiles; cages; food and drink bowls
- Due to the cleaning detergent contained in F10CLXD, any food bowls or instruments that are to come in close contact with animals should be washed with clean water to ensure no soap residue is left
- Once cleaned, spraying with F10 SC or F10CL solution and allowing to air dry will ensure continued disinfection during storage
Recommended dilution rates of F10CLXD Avian Disinfectant
- General disinfection at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:50 (20ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Circovirus (PBFD) at 1:20 (50ml in 1 litre)