F10 sc Disinfectant Veterinary Cleaner – Super Concentrated
Available in three sizes 100ml, 200ml and 1L sizes
F10 sc is a veterinary disinfectant which achieves a broad spectrum kill of potentially harmful micro-organisms. It is active against bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores. It is an excellent product for achieving a high level of bio security effectively and safely as it poses no hazard to yourself and is completely safe to use in presence of animals when used at recommended concentrations.
F10 sc has been successfully tested against avian influenza (bird flu) viruses at a concentration of 1:500 in 10 minutes.
What is F10 sc used for?
F10 sc is used for effective and safe general disinfection of all hard surfaces (such as tables, floors and cages), and for animal housekeeping procedures (such as the cleaning of food and water bowls and bedding).
F10 sc can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning.
F10sc is extremely effective against avian diseases such as Avian Flu, PBFD and Psittacosis, and destroys bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores.
Recommended dilution rates of F10 Super Concentrated:
- The high dilution rates mean that F10 is one of the most cost-effective disinfectant ranges on the market.
- General disinfection at 1:500 (2ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:250 (4ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Parvovirus or PBFD
- at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)
We are an official supplier of F10 Disinfectant Products