F10 Wound Spray with Insecticide 100ml Spray
F10 Germicidal Wound Spray with Insecticide is a spot treatment which combines the F10 Antiseptic Solution with the added insecticidal activity of Cypermethrin (0.25%) and Piperonyl Butoxide (1.25%) to produce a ready-to-use topical, spot-on application spray active against bacteria and fungi for wound treatment with the added capabilities of repelling flies and preventing or eliminating infestations due to fly strike.
Uses for F10 Germicidal Wound Spray with Insecticide
- Fly strike in rabbits and other small pets:
- One initial 5-second application (3-5 squirts) of the F10 Wound Spray to the infested area will usually result in complete elimination of the maggots. (Tip. After application, place the rabbit in a solid container not a wire basket as this contains the maggots which tend to leave the infestation site prior to dying!)
- To prevent re-infection treat daily/weekly with further applications of the Wound Spray or with F10 Germicidal Barrier Ointment with Insecticide.
- Where the risk of fly-strike is high, following diarrhoea or urinary incontinence for example, use the F10 Germicidal Wound Spray with Insecticide as a preventative control measure.
- Where wounds are inaccessible (within the spines of a hedgehog for example) the Wound Spray can be used as an alternative to F10 Germicidal Barrier Ointment with Insecticide.
- Treatment of fur lice:
- Lice found on small furries can be treated and controlled by regular treatment with F10 Germicidal Wound Spray with Insecticide.
Warning – As it contains Cypermethrin, it should not be used on cats
– Do not contaminate waterways as toxic to aquatic life