SUPPLEAZE® Ultraflex joint supplement for all horses and ponies with the required levels of Glucosamine HCl and MSM. Provides 10g of Glucosamine HCL and 10g MSM per 25g, with added Chondroitin, Collagen, HA & Vitamin C all of the highest purity, with no fillers or bulkers.
CARING FOR YOUR HORSES JOINTS
Your horse’s joints are subject to wear and tear, and as your horse ages, the synovial fluid that lubricates the joints reduces and the articular cartilage.
These joints are held together by the joint capsule, which has a thin inner lining called the synovial membrane, which produces the synovial fluid to lubricate the joint.
The ends of the bones are covered by a smooth layer of articular cartilage, which is composed of specialised cells called Chondrocytes that produce a large amount of extracellular matrix (ECM). ECM is composed of two major components: 60% collagen (type II) & 30% proteoglycan (aggrecan). Cartilage does not contain blood vessels. The chondrocytes (cartilage cells) are supplied by diffusion; therefore, cartilage grows and repairs more slowly.
WHY CHOOSE SUPPLEAZE ULTRAFLEX
Suppleaze Ultraflex has been formulated to supply the required levels of joint health ingredients at an affordable price to suit customers who feel their horse does not require the higher levels in our Suppleaze Gold or Suppleaze Progen.
SUPPLEAZE ULTRAFLEX KEY BENEFITS
- Nourishes, conditions, replenishes and lubricates the cartilage in joints
- No side effects
- Suitable for long-term administration
- Aids mobility in older horses
- Maintains level in the joints of glycosaminoglycans (GAG’S)
- Enhances the Hyaluronate content in the joint – a key component of Synovial Fluid (joint lubricant)
- No added fillers or bulkers
- 100% pure human grade materials
- The optimum ratio of ingredients based on the latest research
- Hydrolysed Collagen has been subject to numerous research studies.
- Hydrolysed Collagen works synergistically with the blend of Glucosamine and MSM to support joint health
- Hydrolysed Collagen enters the bloodstream and significantly accumulates in the cartilage and other connective tissues
- Hydrolysed Collagen helps joint cartilage metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the usual function of cartilage.