New improved – balanced biotin hoof supplement containing Biotin, Methionine, Zinc, MSM, Brewers Yeast, Calcium and Vitamin C.
Specially designed for horses suffering from weak, cracked and brittle hooves. Recommended by Farriers and Veterinary Surgeons.
For short and long-term hoof health.
CARING FOR YOUR HORSE’S FEET
‘No foot No Horse’. Your horse’s feet are under constant attack from physical and environmental conditions.
WHY CHOOSE A BIOTIN SUPPLEMENT?
Biotin is used in supplements to improve the quality of the horse’s hoof and is also beneficial to the coat. It is a sulphur containing Vitamin B, which plays an important role as an enzymatic cofactor in metabolism, promoting and maintaining strong healthy hoof horn growth. By using a biotin supplement in your horse’s feed it can help hoof problems such as dry, cracked and brittle feet and cuts down on losing shoes.
A study was published from the Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies at The University of Edinburgh (1998), where an experiment was conducted on four pairs of ponies. After five months of biotin supplementation, the scientists observed a 15% increase in ponies’ hoof growth rates. Equally positive results were reported by South African researchers in 1992.
BIODURA KEY BENEFITS
- Biotin – a vitamin necessary for normal growth, feed efficiency, reproduction, healthy skin and hoof formation
- DL Methionine – an essential amino acid necessary for growth and a wide variety of body processes
- MSM – A rich source of sulphur, an essential mineral for healthy hoof growth and enhanced circulation
- Brewers Yeast – a natural source of Biotin, Methionine, Zinc and Copper; all of which are necessary for healthy, strong hoof growth and repair
- Zinc Sulphate – a trace element necessary for muscle and bone growth and food utilisation
- Vitamin C – for its anti-oxidant properties and is essential to the formation and maintenance of connective tissues
- Calcium – important for holding the keratinised cells of the hoof wall together