Petlife Harkers Spartrix Canker Treatment for Pigeon, 50 Tablets
Spartrix is a licensed product which is a single dose treatment for canker in pigeons. Spartrix is presented in a handy tablet form allowing birds to be treated individually and thus ensuring all birds receive the required dose. To ensure the full benefit of Spartrix, all pigeons should be treated at the same time, whenever canker is seen.
Young birds should be treated at weaning or before flying out. Pigeons should be treated before pairing or during the first half of each brood period to prevent canker being passed to the newly hatched young.
Each pack of Spartrix contains 50 tablets, sufficient for 50 adult doses or 100 young bird doses (half tablet)
- Spartrix is in a handy tablet form so pigeons can be treated individually ensuring all birds receive the required dose
- 50 tablets, 1 tablet per bird
- Whenever canker is seen, all birds should be treated
- Containing 10mg Carnidazole
- Adult birds should be treated before breeding and again before racing season
- Young birds should be treated with half a tablet at weaning or before flying out.