Palmgloss is an organic dietary supplement designed to provide the essential fatty acids, carotenoids and natural vitamin E essential for the everyday wellness of your birds.
This natural oil is a great dietary supplement for all animals. It can be used alongside most avian diets (Harrison’s Bird Foods, softbill mixes, egg-foods, hand rearing diets or seeds) except those which already contain Palm oil such as Harrison’s Power Treats.
BENEFITS OF PALMGLOSS®
The benefits of Palmgloss® come through its natural active ingredients
- Dietary source of essential fatty acids Omega 3 and 6
- Providing increased levels of vitamin E, one of the body’s natural antioxidants, an essential part of the body’s immune system
- By increasing the availability of the correct forms of oils it is beneficial for all aspects of the skin and plumage, including dry and flaky skin and dull or brittle feathers
- Supplies a variety of natural carotenes such as beta-carotene, the precursor of essential vitamin A
- Inactivation of bacteria, viruses and fungi, while also supporting the body’s natural defences
- Medium-chain fatty acids as a readily available energy source for weakened and young animals
Organic Extra Virgin Red Palm Oil (country of origin: Colombia)
Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (country of origin: Sri Lanka)
Organic Wheat Germ Oil (country of origin: Germany)
Organic Perilla Oil (country of origin: China)
Please note that the manufacturers of Palmgloss are strictly against the destruction of the rain forest in South East Asia for the purpose of cultivating fast-growing palm oil plantations. The organic palm oil in Palmgloss comes from sustainable organic farms in Colombia.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Palmgloss is liquid at room temperature
- Shake well or stir carefully with a plastic soon before use
- Mix with your animals’ daily feed (10ml to 454g of food). 10ml is equivalent to the enclosed measuring spoon
- Palmgloss can be added to a bag of Harrison’s Bird Food, 10ml per 454g/1lb. The food can then be returned to the bag and the daily amount fed as usual. Once Palmgloss is added the food should be consumed within 8 weeks as per usual. We recommend squeezing the air out of the bag before closing and keeping the mixed food in the fridge between feeds
- For individual feeding, add 2-3 drops daily to the food of a 30g-100g bird and 0.4ml –1.0 ml daily to the food of a larger bird (weighing 400g – 1000+g)
- Can be used to make Harrison’s Bird Bread
- Once placed in the fridge, the consistency of Palmgloss changes and so it can be spread on a piece of fruit, vegetable or Harrison’s Bird Bread
- Use within 1 year of opening
White spots may form in the Palmgloss® due to the different temperatures at which the various ingredients go solid. This is NOT a quality defect. It is a proof that Palmgloss® is a mixture of different not refined oils in extra virgin quality grade. At temperatures over 35°C the white spots dissolve completely but may reappear if the Palmgloss® is stored below 20°C.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.