Morning Bird FIRST FORMULA is a complete diet for baby birds from their first “day-one” feeding and is also used to hand-feed older baby birds. It is an ideal supplement for feeding underweight adults that have been injured or are ill. FIRST FORMULA provides carbohydrates and vegetable fat to promote weight gain as well as extra protein, vitamins, minerals, four digestive enzymes and eight species of beneficial probiotic bacteria. It has a fruit flavour that birds love.
DIRECTIONS FOR HAND-FEEDING:
Mix with warm water to desired consistency. Ideal mixture proportion will depend on the weight, age and species of the bird. For young birds, start with a thin solution and thicken as the bird gets older. Time feedings to fill and almost empty crop. Make fresh formula for each feeding. Do not supplement with additional vitamins or minerals.
Keep container closed before and after use. This product is free of pesticides, herbacides and insecticides. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Soy Protein
- Whey Protein
- Corn Maltodextrin
- Dry Shortening
- Vitamins (Vitamin A, Vitamin B-1, Vitamin B-2, Vitamin B-3, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate)
- Minerals (Cobalt Chloride, Copper Gluconate, Iron Citrate, Magneseum Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Selenite, Sulfur, Zinc Sulphate)
- Amino Acids (Methionine, Lysine, Alanine, Arginine, Asparic Acid, Cysteine, Glutamic Acid, Glutamine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Theonine, 5-Hydroxytryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine)
- Folic Acid
- Natural Fruit Flavors
- Pepsin Digestive Enzyme
- Protease Digestive Enzyme
- Amylase Digestive Enzyme
- Lipase Digestive Enzyme
- Probiotic Blend containing L. acidophilus, L. delbruckii, L. bulgaris, L. plantarum, L. rhamnosus, E. faecium, S. salivarius, Bifidum