Aveterinary medicine, containing a blend of essential salts. Revitalises sluggish and run-down fish, relieves fish of constipation and can cure swim bladder problems, and is suitable for use in coldwater & tropical aquariums.
Active Ingredient: Magnesium sulphate 33.33% w/w, sodium chloride 11.11% w/w.
Available in a 100ml bottle which will treat up to 900 litres of tank
How to use:
- Carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks & equipment.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Using the pipette add 1ml of Revitaliser Tonic for every 9 litres (2 gals) of water. Alternatively, add 1 capful (4ml) of Revitaliser Tonic for every 36 litres (8 gals) of water.
- Continue filtration during treatment.
- Repeat treatment at 48 hour intervals while symptoms persist.
- A 10% water change is recommended after the problem has been terminated.
DO NOT EXCEED STATED DOSE
Use medicines responsibly; www.noah.co.uk
Product reference 17910-UK – 5017357022093