King British Methylene Blue is a longstanding treatment for aquaria, used by generations of fish keepers. This veterinary medicines is effective against a range of fungal & bacterial infections. For use in coldwater & tropical aquariums. King British Methylene Blue is also suitable for direct application to wounds or the treatment of eggs and fry.
Active Ingredient: Contains: Methylene Blue 2.44% w/w.
Available in a 100ml bottle. One 100ml bottle will treat up to 900 litres of tank water.
- Carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks & equipment.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Using the pipette add 1ml of Methylene Blue for every 9 litres (2 gals) of water. Alternatively, add 1 capful (4ml) of Methylene Blue for every 36 litres (8 gals) of water.
- Dispense treatment directly into aquarium water.
- Continue filtration during treatment but remove filter carbon.
- Repeat treatment every 4 days while symptoms persist.
- A 10% water change is recommended after the problem has been terminated.
- Renew filter carbon.
- If using directly on wounds, dab undiluted Methylene Blue on damaged areas using a cotton bud as a swab.
Use medicines responsibly; www.noah.co.uk
Product reference 17911-UK – 5017357022109