King British Fin Rot and Fungus Control, 100 ml For Fish

King British Fin Rot and Fungus Control, 100 ml

Bacterial infections such as Fin Rot can result from a number of things including poor water quality, bullying by other fish and poor handling. Fungal attacks usually follow some other health problem such as a parasitic attack, injury or bacterial infection.

£3.49

Out of stock

SKU: Fin Rot and Fungus Control, 100 ml Categories: ,

Description

King British Fin Rot and Fungus Control, 100 ml

Bacterial infections such as Fin Rot can result from a number of things including poor water quality, bullying by other fish and poor handling. Fungal attacks usually follow some other health problem such as a parasitic attack, injury or bacterial infection.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “King British Fin Rot and Fungus Control, 100 ml For Fish”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *