Hormoform was first launched in 1954, after 2 years feeding trials, involving some of the leading fanciers. Hormoform is a supplementary feed, which was probably the first truly scientifically, formulated supplementary feed ever offered to the racing pigeon. The results were remarkable. Fertility and virility improved and Hormoform’s influence on the production of crop milk ensured strong well-grown youngsters.
- The leading pigeon feed supplement, Hormoform for racing pigeons was launched in 1954 and now in its 7th decade, such is its success
- Designed to fill any shortfall in the staple diet, whether breeding, racing or during the moult
- Natural source of carbohydrates and fibre – increasing palatability and aiding digestion
- High levels of essential amino acids – aids muscle growth, promotes better feathering and improves egg/chick size and vitality
- Made using only quality ingrediants – no cheap fillers or inferior alternatives
- Makes up for any shortfall in the staple diet
- Contains essential fatty acids that cannot be reproduced by the body – aids cellular repair, promotes better eyesight when flying and improves fertility and hatchability
- High in vitamins – promotes strong bones and increases protein synthesis, leading to improved flight ability
- Used and recommended by leading fanciers across the UK for more than 60 years
RESTING BIRDS: 57gm (2oz) Hormoform per 450gm (1lb) feed
RACING BIRDS: 71gm (2.5oz) Hormoform per 450gm (1lb) feed.
BREEDING BIRDS: 86gm (3oz) Hormoform per 450gm (1lb) feed.
Hormoform should be given daily in the feed at the recommended strength. Hormoform can also be given separately, in a container, for the birds to feed to their own individual requirements.
The calculated typical analysis is as follows:
The protein in Hormoform is designed to complement the protein in the traditional diet not replace it.