Harkanker 100ml Canker Treatment
- Harkanker Liquid is used to prevent a build up and spread of infection in adult birds
- This treatment should be given at the beginning and at the end of the racing season
- If administered 3 weeks prior to breeding, risk of infection being passed to the young birds is eliminated
- Available in a 100ml bottle ( sufficient for 50 birds)
- Contains Ronidazole 1.2% w/v (12mg/ml)
For oral administration only. Dilute 6.0ml Harkanker Liquid in 1 Litre drinking water. Use this water to fill all drinking fountains in the loft. Administer the treatment solution daily for 7 days using freshly prepared solution each day. This should be the ONLY water available to the birds during treatment. Any medicated water which is not consumed within 24 hours should be discarded.
Not to be used in birds intended for human consumption.
Warm weather may lead to increased water consumption with signs of overdosage such as unsteadiness or paralysis. If this occurs continue dosage with half-strength solution daily for 10 days.
Avoid skin contact. Wash hands after use. Do not consume food or drink whilst handling the product.
There are no known interactions between this and any other veterinary medicinal product.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C.
Protect form light.
Dispose of empty packaging with household refuse.
For animal treatment only.