A synergy of no less than 10 key nutrients to help ensure long-term mobility for your cat.
Ingredients at the correct researched levels. Please see the ‘nutrition and feeding instructions’ tab below for full details.
Prices from just 6p per day based on purchasing the 102g powder. A much lower cost per day than veterinary supplied or other popular cat joint products available with a lesser spec.
WHY CHOOSE OUR FLEXUS 10 SUPPLEMENT?
FLEXUS 10 is the most comprehensive joint supplement for cats available. Suitable for cats of any age but in particular those that are older or a larger breed that may need extra help with long-term mobility.
FLEXUS 10 KEY BENEFITS BY INGREDIENT
In each FLEXUS 10 capsule or 1 scoop of powder, you will find…
- Glucosamine HCL 250mg (not the less pure Sulphate) – the major building blocks of cartilage and for biosynthesis of glycosaminoglycans.
- Chondroitin Sulphate 25mg – Chondroitin Sulphate is a major structural component of cartilage, bone, and connective tissues.
- Green Lipped Mussel 150mg – (sourced from New Zealand) – offering an ultra high Omega 3 yield (compared to ordinary GLP) and a rich source of Chondroitin
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 390mg – a naturally occurring sulphur compound, one of the major building blocks of glycosaminoglycans found in cartilage
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) 1.5mg – an essential component of cartilage and synovial fluid and acts as a cushion for bones as it resists compression and allows the joints to bear weight and oppose tension
- Vitamin C 15mg – contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage
- Curcumin 10mg – 50 x stronger than turmeric
- Vitamin E 0.5mg – to help neutralise ‘Free Radicals’ for optimum joint mobility
- Manganese Sulphate 3mg – essential for the formation of antioxidant enzymes
- Beta-1,3/1,6-glucans 5mg – works synergistically with Omega 3
- Zero added fillers, bulkers or unnecessary ingredients
FLEXUS 10 KEY BENEFITS
- The optimum ratio of highest purity research-based ingredients
- Veterinary specification at a fraction of the normal veterinary price
- Helps support your cat’s hips and joints
- Nourishes, conditions, replenishes and lubricates
- Maintains mobility
- Formulated for optimum joint health
- Suitable for long-term administration
- No side effects
- Highest purity proved ingredients
- No fillers or bulkers, just pure ingredients