The Beaphar RabbitComfort® Calming Spray is a simple and effective solution to reducing common behavioural problems in rabbits, such as hiding, aggressive behaviour towards people or other rabbits, refusal to eat or general feelings of anxiety.
This handy spray is perfect for use anywhere around the home, and can be sprayed directly onto your rabbit’s bedding or hutch, helping them feel settled and preventing destructive behaviour. It can also be used, or in carry boxes to help keep rabbits stress-free while travelling.
Beaphar RabbitComfort® contains a copy of the naturally produced Rabbit Appeasing Pheromone, which is instantly recognisable to all rabbits. It is naturally produced by the doe when she nurses her kits, and gives a continuous and reassuring message to let rabbits know that this is a safe and calm area for them to be in. This can be especially beneficial when there are changes to a rabbit’s environment, such as moving to a different hutch or from indoor to outdoor living, moving house, the introduction of a new rabbit, a new addition to the family or even new furniture in the home.
Ideal for everyday use, during events such as fireworks or parties, and is especially useful in carry boxes during stressful travel or trips to the vet or pet holidays. Each application lasts for up to 5 hours.
Suitable for rabbits of all ages.
How to use:
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT LEAFLET AND PACKAGING BEFORE USE.
• Spray on an inconspicuous area to check for colour fastness
• Spray rabbit hutches and/or carry boxes 15 minutes before placing your rabbit inside
• Spray on any object in contact with your rabbit, on furniture or on new objects to help prevent unwanted behaviour
• Spray targeted areas in the home, as this can help prevent unwanted marking and destructive behaviour
• Don’t spray gnawing chews or toys as this may prevent your rabbit from using them
• Don’t spray rabbit hutches or carry boxes while the rabbit is inside
• Don’t spray directly onto the rabbit
Product reference 14994-UK – 8711231149940