Beaphar Bird Wormer Liquid 10ml For Budgies Finch, Canaries and Parrots
- For budgies, canaries, finches, parakeets and parrots
- Effective against roundworms and hairworms
- A veterinary preparation for the treatment of roundworm.
- This approved veterinary preparation contains levamisole – a well established treatment for roundworm.
- Simply dilute with the drinking water to treat individual birds and whole aviaries
- Ideal for use in all birds but especially cockatiels that can be particularly prone to worm infestations.
- Volume: 10ml for birds over 12.5g
Beaphar Bird Wormer is a veterinary medicine containing Levamisole hydrochloride (1% w/v), and is effective against roundworms (Ascaridia) and hairworms (Capillaria) in all types of cage and aviary birds. Its use is particularly recommended for parakeets, cockatiels and lovebirds. Worms may be tolerated by older birds who may show few apparent symptoms, but can be fatal for younger individuals. If you intend breeding we highly recommend worming all birds, and pressure washing or disinfecting the aviary floor to clear the microscopic worm eggs that will be in the environment & will otherwise re-infect your stock. The bottle contains sufficient wormer to treat 100 canaries, or 2-3 parrots.
|Type of Bird||Weight of Bird||Number of drops to give|
Product reference 12698-UK – 8711231126989