Beaphar Deep Clean Disinfectant provides long-lasting protection against salmonella, MRSA, E. coli, and is effective against viruses such as coronavirus, calicivirus and influenza A.
Beaphar Deep Clean is a registered product under the Biocides Directive, with proven efficacy. It is a highly effective, deep cleaning, long-lasting disinfectant spray.
Ideal for use in all pet animal housing, including plastic cages, timber hutches and hard surfaces.
IMPORTANT: Do not use on animals.
How to use:
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT LABEL BEFORE USE.
Wear gloves when using.
1. Move your pets to a safe place whilst cleaning their cage or hutch.
2. Remove all old and dirty bedding.
3. Wash or wipe plastic cage bases clean, and scrape droppings and other debris from the bottom of timber hutches.
4. Rinse surfaces with clean water and spray Beaphar Deep Clean Disinfectant liberally onto the areas you wish to clean.
5. Wipe and allow to dry. For heavily soiled areas, allow a longer contact time before wiping. It is not necessary to rinse pet housing after spraying.
If food bowls, water bottles or other equipment have been disinfected, it is good practice to rinse well in clean water before re-use.
Product reference 10708-UK – 8711231107087