F10 Insecticide Surface Spray is an environmental spray for use in animal housing, bird aviaries/cages, chicken coops etc
The F10 disinfectant base disinfects to protect your pets from pathogens and the cypermethrin insecticide both kills and repels flies, ticks, mites, lice, mosquitoes etc.
Use in bird rooms to also repel and control Red and Northern mite.
Uses of F10 Insecticide Surface Spray
- Simply spray onto hard surfaces and into the cracks and joins of the housing.
- Use in animal housing to both kill and repel flies, mosquitoes, ticks, mites, biting midges, ants and other insects. Help control the spread of arthropod borne diseases such as myxomatosis.
- Use in bird rooms to repel and control red and Northern mite. Safe to use in cages and on nest felts while birds present.
- In clinics and hospitals to disinfect surfaces and both kill and repel flies, mosquitoes, ticks, mites, biting midges, ants and other insects.
- In and around waste bins where flies might be attracted
- Excellent residual action means re-application only every 10-14 days, or as deemed necessary.
- Avoid contact with domestic cats.
Warning – As this product contains Cypermethrin, it should not be used on cats.– Do not contaminate waterways as toxic to aquatic life