A fully water soluble calcium and vitamin D3 supplement, especially designed for all cage and aviary birds when calcium deficiency may be suspected or during breeding.
CARING FOR YOUR BIRDS’ HEALTH
At Aviform we are committed to ensuring that your bird is at its optimum health by producing a range of avian supplements with the finest ingredients.
WHY CHOOSE OUR CALCIFORM SUPPLEMENT?
Calcium is the most important mineral required by a cage and aviary birds. The hen requires a greater amount for egg formation and chicks need the calcium for skeletal growth.
Calcium deficiency is still the biggest problem in cage and aviary birds with the shortage of usable calcium impacting egg laying and binding, hens unable to lay or breed and chicks with broken bones. Calcium deficiency can lead to a host of health problems such as nervousness, aggression, feather plucking and even falling off their perch. ingredients.
CALCIFORM KEY BENEFITS
- Essential for when calcium deficiency may be suspected or during breeding.
- Specifically formulated for avian use.
- The most economical high specification avian calcium supplement.
- Maintains correct calcium levels.
- Fully water soluble.
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS per ml
- Calcium – 12mg
Vitamin D3 – 60U
HOW TO USE:
When calcium deficiency is suspected or during breeding – 10ml per half litre of drinking water daily.
- As a maintenance tonic – 10ml per litre of drinking water once weekly.May be mixed in water together with other Aviform supplements.